Thursday 22 March 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

Thanks Sian.. Your the 1st person to have ever tagged me!!
Ok, so here goes..

If your life was a film what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library. (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.

Opening Credits:
Innocent Eyes - Delta Goodrem


Waking Up:
Something Stupid - Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman


First Day At School:
Neon - John Mayer


Falling In Love:
1979 - Hilltop Hoods


Fight Song:
Mr Wendall - Arreted Development


Breaking Up:
Daughters - John Mayer


Prom:
These Boots are Made for Walking - Nancy Sinatra


Life:
Do what you have to do - Sarah McLachlan


Making babies:
Im waiting for the man - David Bowie!! (hahaha)


Mental Breakdown:
Gamble Everything for Love - Ben Lee (oh gosh!)


Driving:
Hip Hip Horray - Sneaky Sound System


Flashback:
So Beautiful - Pete Murray


Getting back together:
Grace Kelly - Mika


Wedding:
Upside Down - Jack Johnson


Birth of Child:
Papa Dont Preach - Kelly Ozbourne (hmmmm)


Final Battle:
My Friend - Groove Armada


Death Scene:
My Humps - Black Eyed Peas!! (what the?!)

Funeral Song:
The Wind - Cat Stevens


End Credits:
Stopping All Stations - Hilltop Hoods



Well, that was fun!!! I tag everyone that comes and visits my blog.... Leave me a message in the comments so i can come and visit it on your blog!!!!

3 comments:

Siany said...

Thats hilarious!! I love the 'making babies' and 'birth of child'.... definitely something dodgy there jess!! hehehe S.x

Brigitta said...

Oh my gosh this is funny, I've already done it and am going to put in on my blog now, this is creepy and weird at times hahahah

Gigi said...

ooh! so wish i could play...but my itunes got eaten when my hard drive was wiped back in dec. haven't had a chance to re load. but when i do...i'm here baby!!