Wohoo! My first order for 2010!! They wanted a unisex cake no pastels or yellows. I went with the gorgeous new bonds range thats out at the moment. The socks are made of bamboo fibres!!! This one sold for $100 as the outfit and socks were expensive ones...
I found my dream home today! So I called Matt to see if he'd checked our lottery tickets, just incase we had won, and we could go buy it now!! haha! Well, we did win the lottery... $21. Hmm, I dont think $21 covers anything, in fact I think we paid more than that for the ticket! haha! Oh well, I wish we had enough money to buy THISlittle shack on Narrabeen Lake. It doesn't have a price but I know it would be out of our league! We will just have to keep saving... Its just so perfect! 4 Bedroom lake front In Narrabeen It has a little granny flat for visitors Oh, I love it! Well, thats all... Just wanted to share my little find! Xx Jess
ETA: So Matt called the realestate agent today out of curiosity of how much they want for "our dream house".... wait for it..... TWO MILLION DOLLARS! I better continue buying lottery tickets!! haha And my parents are trying to sell their BEAUTIFUL home/thriving business for less than that! far out, I should tell them to up their price by 200%.
I saw this questionnaire on Gigi's Blog and I thought it would be fun to fill out! So if feel like it, play along and fill it out on your blog!!! Just before we start, here is a piccie of my Liberty....1. what is your current obsession? Well, it was Farmville on facebook but my new years resolution was to delete it as its such a time waster. I miss it though cos it was just a nice silly thing to so to 'escape'.
2. what are you wearing today? The same thing I wear practically every day... My denim shorts and a black singlet!
3. what’s for dinner? No idea!
4. what’s the last thing you bought? a notebook for $5. Bargan! It was 1/2 price, on sale!
5. what are you listening to right now? Oprah - on the TV
6. what do you think about the person who tagged you? Uhm, no tag, just decided to do it after blog lurking!
7. if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Where we live now. I love it here and would love it even more if we were in a nice house!!!
8. one thing you wanna change about yourself? Right now I shoudl be ironing not filling out a questionnaire... I seem to do this a lot! I know i'll be so much happier when the floor is vaccuumed and clothes ironed and put away, but noooo, I have to waste my time here first!
9. if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Hawaii
10. which language do you want to learn? None. I just want to make sure my french is still fluent
11. what’s your favourite quote? Dont have one
12 . would you cook for me? This question doesn't make sense
13. what is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? 'delete' them from your life I guess.
14. what are you afraid of the most? My family getting hurt
15. who do you want to meet right now? Someone who is a pro at toilet training! I need help! haha
16. what is your favourite color? Today. Pink, cos Libby looks so cute in it!
17. give us 3 styling tips that work for you. Uhm, I wish I had just one, but I dont.
18. what is your dream job? Im living it!! being a mummy
19. what’s your favorite magazine? I dont really have one at the moment. Maybe 'practical parenting' cos thats the only one I read at the moment
20. if you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Probably clothes for Libby (even though Im the one who needs clothes! haha)
21. what do you consider a fashion faux pas? 80's style
22. who according to you is the most over-rated writer? i dont know
23. what brings a smile on your face instantly? Liberty and feeling our baby #2 kicking aroung in my tummy
24. a word that you say a lot? Im not sure, Im trying to think, but i say so much its hard to decide on one! haha
25. what kind of haircut do you prefer? Well, i love all the hairstyles on other people but on myself, im happy at the moment with my shorter hair, its nice and easy to manage and not too heavy in a pony tail!
26. what are you going to do after this? Get Liberty up from her daytime nap
27. what do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Winge to Matty
28. what makes you go wild? Dickhead drivers that are speeding or texting and are putting all our lives in danger.
29. what are your favourite movies? Erin Brocovich, How to lose a guy in 10 days, Dirty Dancing, Centre Stage and the list goes on and on, basically, I love a chick flick.
30. what inspires you? great photographers
31. what do your friends call you most commonly? Jess or Jessy
32. would you prefer coffee or tea? Tea. Dont like coffee
Yesterday I went and had my 20 week ultrasound. It was so exciting!!! Im going public for this birth, as I did with Libby. So there are no extra check ups and special care (unless needed) but I was so happy that I asked the ultrasound lady if she could please print out a photo of the baby so I could show Matty (who stayed at home to look after Libby). The lady was so nice and said in that case she'd take a 3D photo from thier new machine... HOW EXCITING!!!!
So here are a couple of photos of baby #2 both in 2D and 3D. I didn't find out the sex, just incase you were interested!! Xx Jess