Monday 18 June 2007

Favourite Movies...

Thanks for tagging me Siany!! I like doing things like this!!
So here are my favourite 12 movies...

1. Erin Brockovich - what an amazing movie and what an amazing woman

2. Dirty Dancing - what can i say.. its a classic!

3. Oceans Eleven - and all of those movies!! Great story line and what a good looking cast ;)

4. Center Stage - because of all the dancing

5. Riding in cars with boys - great movie, although sad at times

6. Briget Jones Diary - and the sequel too!! great fun movies!!

7. The Devil Wears Prada - love the clothes!!!

8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - One of my most favourites!!!

9. Asterix and Obelix, mission cleopatre - a french movie!! its bloody awesome!

10. French Kiss - so funny!

11. K pax - i know!! so not a chick flick, but i likie!!!!

12. Overboard - the movie with a young goldie horn!!!

okay.. i tag anyone who wants to play!!! Leave me a comment if you do play so i can see what you love to watch!!

Xx Jess

5 comments:

Marie said...

i have never seen Riding in cars with boys, i have to remember it for next time

Siany said...

Such a girly girl!! lol Love alot of those movies!! And even though we have Asterix and Obelix, Ive still never seen it!! Stupid cheap DVD player!! lol
xx

Anonymous said...

I love bridget jones too. Shes soo funny and dirty dancing is my absolute favorite.

xx Bodil

Michelle said...

Ooohhh.. your movie list sounds very much like mine! :)

Anna M said...

I love 80% of those movies! Bridget Jones is my absolute fav!