I've added a ticker count down thingy for christmas over >>>>(there)>>>>>>>>>> And im so excited!!! I want to try and start buying pressies now as then there is no stress coming closer to the festive season!! I dont want to be stressed at my favourite time of year!! Matty and I have already got gifts for most of his side of the family since they are in NZ, we gave them to Matt's dad to take back with him when he was over visiting!
Last week I was tagged by the lovely Esther! So im finally going to do it now!!
Tell 8 things you're grateful about.
"Enjoy the little things, one day you might look back and realize they were the big ones"
1. Matty: My beautiful boyfriend! Next month, it will be 4 years since we started going out!! I love him more every day! And things are becoming stronger between us and I know next year is going to be an exciting one for us!
2. My Mum and Dad: They are so understanding and supportive of everything i do. They are also my bosses and I am very lucky that they are and they are so flexible with me at work!
3. My Brother, John and Sian: Sian is like a sister to me and we are very close. John and I get on pretty well for brother and sister I recon. Its good to be able to spend time and work with them!! (and scrapbook with sian!! ;)
4. My friends: Some I see pretty much every week, some I havent seen in years! But I love them all!!!
5. Scrapbooking: Hmmm, although I havent actually done any scrapbooking in over a month.. I love it! Its a great way to relax and Im proud of my pages.
6. Climbing: Love it!!! Im having a little break at the moment! But i know it means i'll be even more excited and into it when i "get back on the wall"!
7. Nannying: I love Jade! I love spending my tuesdays with her, she is an adorable baby! And watching her do new things every week is amazing, she is such a clever little one!!
8. I love my life! Im happy!
Im hoping to start the new scrapbooking challenge over at Scrapbook Paper and Things hosted by the talented Lusi Austin! Its a challenge all about numbers, go and check it out!! Its looks like good fun!!!
And if you want to see some great entertaining short videos go and visit Siany's Blog. She has put together some great mini movies of my brother and his magician friend Jonas! Very cool!!!
I'll leave you with a photo I took while i was nannying a few weeks ago, of a proud mummy bird and her brand new babies (if you look closely, there is still an egg that hasn't even hatched yet!) so adorable!!!