I saw this on Rachel's Blog and I thought it was an awesome idea! So i've decided to put it on my blog too!!!
Im not tagging anyone (i know its also a busy time of the year) but if you put it up on your blog let me know so i can see what you write too!!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I like to find real nice ways to wrap gifts!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! Knowing my 'green thumb' if it was real, it probably wouldnt survive up to xmas!
3. When do you put up the tree? Our family tradition is to put it up on the 6th dec (st nicholas) but this year i put it up in late november because i just couldn't wait any longer!!!
4. When do you take the tree down? After christmas and i try to do it before the new year! I LOVE chrissie things on the lead up to christmas but afterwards, its just not the same!
5. Do you like eggnog? I"ve never tried it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh gosh! I was so spoilet!!! But all my dolls i recieved over the years! They were the best pressies!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
8. Hardest person to buy for? This year.. Matty and My Brother!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Dad, wine or chocolate!!! hehehe!
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? a salt shaker candle that stunk!!
11. Mail or email Christmas card? A hand written card that has been posted!!! I think that is just so personal and special!!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas with the Kranks
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? today!!!! Opsies! I left it a bit late!! However we did all matts family's gifts in august so that was very organised!
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? NO
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The leg of ham!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I saw mommy kissing santa claus, silent night (cos it makes me think of my grandpa) and Jingle bells rock.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel and home, as long as im with family!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? I dont think so.. ruldoff the red nose reindeer and his friends!!
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? An angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The shopping centres! There is no need to push and shove, just relax and take it easy! There is no need to stress!
23. Best thing about Christmas? Celebrating with my family! Going to the beach (fingers crossed about the weather this year!!) going to watch the chrissie carols! Giving and recieving the gifts! I love that everyone gets a gift and everyone is so festive and happy!!
**Only 15 days to go!!!!**