Monday 9 February 2009

The Alphabet Game...

I saw this game on Rachel's blog and I so wanted to play along, so I left her a comment and she game me my letter... which is the letter....
How does one play the Alphabet Super Game, you ask? You have to list 10 of your favorite things that start with a certain letter assigned to you by the blog owner.

1. Liberty (ofcourse)
My beautiful baby girl. The most precious thing to me in this world. I cannot imagine my life without her and I wonder what I used to do with my time before she was born. These last 8 months with her have been the best of my life!

2. Living by the Lake
Matt and I have been living in our appartment right by Narrabeen Lake for 4 1/2 years now. I love it! At first I found it hard to live in a flat, but now I know all my neighbours and I love our view and the fact that I can just take Libby out in the stroller and be by the lake with all the ducks and animals. Its heaven.

3. Lens
My camera lenses. I love them! Both were given to me from Matty and I just love capturing my world through them.

4. Love
Matty and I have been together for over 5 years now. We have done so much together and now we have a little family and I love him more than ever!

5. Languages
I'm so grateful to my mum for nagging at me all my childhood to 'speak french'! Because of this I can keep in touch with all my family and friends who live in Switzerland. I will be forever grateful that im able to communicate with them all. Thanks mum!

6. Luggage
Lucky me has been able to go on lots of little getaways lately!! So im glad for the invention of luggage to make every trip that bit easier!

7. Letters
I love sending and recieving letters, I mean the old fashioned way with a postage stamp and finding it in your letterbox! Emails are convenient, but letters are special. I keep in contact with my Grand Mamy and Grand Papa Poule (who live in Switzerland) by letter writing.

8. Lollies
Well, chocolate actually (but seeing as that doesn't start with "L" i thought i's write lollies). Mmmmmmm c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e!!!

9. Lorinda
Aka Siany! Such a special and close friend to me. She's my family, my friend and my baby girl's god mother, need I say more??!!

10. 'Le' Wiggles
Okay, okay... they are actually just 'The Wiggles' but my oh my do I love the wiggles... when i just need Libby to have some quiet time, all I have to do is pop on the wiggles dvd and that seems to stop Libby in her tracks and she'll sit still for 1/2 an hour!! amazing!

Okay, if you are keen to play along, just leave a comment and your email address and i'll email you a letter so you can play along on your blog!!!
Xx Jess

1 comment:

Siany said...

Wow you thought of alot of things!! Its interesting to read the things that are so important to you and Im very honoured to be on the list :)
x