Saturday 5 September 2009

nappy cake!

Congratulations to our friends Leea and Matty A on the arrival of their beautiful and healthy baby girl, Zuri born this week! I was lucky enough to meet little Zuri when she was only 4 days old, so tiny!!!
Cant wait to see her again soon!!

I had to get 'baking' again! haha! I've decided to call my nappy cakes 'Jessycakes*'. I would love to be able to sell them somewhere but im not sure if they are good enough! A friend of ours has ordered 2 (which im in the process of making). I love making them and would love to have more orders. Now... to figure out how to do this.... hmm.

Anyways, here's Zuri's nappy cake....
Ingredients:
  • 30 newborn nappies
  • 'pumpkin patch' top
  • 'pumpkin patch' pants
  • hairbrush
  • comb
  • nail clippers
  • nail scissors
  • 'happy baby' dummy
  • 'bright stars' teething rattle
  • baby bottle

1 comment:

Siany said...

YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY SELL THEM!! Even if you only make a couple and post them online somewhere, its a start! Im sure you have the 'goodies' to make a few generic ones and then after that you can take orders!! Love the purples in Zuris cake!!