Monday 5 April 2010

Photos

Hi Everyone!!

I have uploaded some photos to my Flickr account. See them HERE. I'm a little disapointed with myself as I wanted to take a 'photo a day' like I did in 2009, but it hasn't happened. Oh well. Instead Im going to try and upload a steady amount of images for each month in 2010. I've ordered my 'photo a day 2009' with Blurb, and its in the post! I cant wait to see it in print!!! It cost a fortune but i know it'll be worth it!

Anyway, just wanted to share! :)
Xx Jess

2 comments:

DB said...

Woo! Can't wait to see it, will be such an awesome treasure for :ib when she is older.
Just realised the big day is dawning seriously close, gosh that's going fast!
You should be getting as much sleep as you can now!!!! Get off the computer!

DB said...

Yes, obviously that was supposed to be Lib not :ib