Monday 15 January 2007

A Layout...

Hello hello!!!
Well, my sinus headache is back... grreat - not!!! So i thought what could be better than to scrap... but i forgot my chipboard in Katoomba so i went on the search for a scrapbook shop close to Narrabeen as usually i shop at
Scrapbooks Paper & Things in Wentworth Falls (i thought that might be a little far to go to get supplies today lol). So i found Scrapbooks Plus in Brookvale which is nice and big!! Im now very happy to have scrapbook shops close to both my homes!!

So.. i did this Layout...
Im not sure if i like it or not yet... I'll have to sleep on it! Its definately not a favourite but it was good fun!!




I've also found my new *favourite* scrapping scrapbooking product at the moment (which i've used on my LO)..



These Alphaletterz chipboard (with adhesive) by "Provo Craft". I think it was a good find!!! Plus there are quite a few letters in there!!

Im definately in a scrapping mood... i think i'll go and scrap some more...
xx jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA I thought you would of all ready found a scrapbook shop near you, lucky you to have two that you can go too.
love the chipboard
marie
xxx

Siany said...

I really like your LO!! Its subtle enough that it doesnt draw attn away from the pic!! And I'm loving that chipboard... you might have to go for an extra visit to buy some for me!! hehehe xx