Wednesday 6 June 2007

Hello Everybody!!!

Yesterday was my 1st official day of nannying baby Jade! I've done it a few times before but never the full day alone!
It went real well!!
Jade is the cutest little baby!! And she gets this really cheeky smile when she's doing something cheeky! Its so cute!!
I really enjoyed the day!!


This was taken a couple of weeks ago at my place

I took this yesterday with my mobile phone camera, i couldn't help it, she looked so cute in her high chair!
After nannying, I met up with Bec for a climb, and we both climbed really hard and did really well! We were very proud of ourselves! Because of our hard effort (and it was dinner time - lol) all four of us (bec, kato, matty & i) went to dinner at 'the ranch'. I really enjoyed my dinner! I want to go back there again!
It was a fun night!!!

Today I plan to catch up of Emily's Art Journal Challenge & scrap for the Cyber Crop. But i've got lots of things to do before hand, which also gives me the change to visit some big warehouse that sells cheap Quicksilver clothing which a friend told me about!

Have a lovely day!!
Xx Jess

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! How do you resist her when she gets that "puppy dog eyes" expression, lol!

Janice said...

Hi, Jess! What a little cutie Jade is! Glad you're enjoying her! Babies are so much fun, aren't they?

Siany said...

Gosh shes so cute! She looks like a cheeky lil thing!!

Sounds like you had a nice dinner!! So, youre up to reds at climbing now?? hehehe

Cant wait to see what you bought??

xx ttysoon!!

Familie Kubben said...

What a sweetie!!!
Good luck with scrapping Jess! I also have some catching up to do on the art journal challenge hihi

Familie Kubben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Aw what a cutie...

Marie said...

she has grown up so fast,i'm happy that you like looking after her.
show me you lo when you have finish