I found this on Rachel's blog, and it looks like fun, so im going to do it too!!
The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Jessy
1. Famous Singer/Band: Janet Jackson
2. 4 letter word: Joke
3. Street: Jacksons Road (that was a hard one.. i had to look on whereis.com)
4. Color: Jade (is that a colour??)
5. Gifts/Presents: Jumper
6. Vehicle: Jaguar
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jack in the box (!?)
8. Boy Name: Justin
9. Girl Name: Julie
10. Movie Title: Jumanji
11. Drink: Juice
12. Occupation: Janitor
13. Celebrity: J-Lo
14. Magazine: Juice
15. U.S. City: Jersey
16. Pro Sports Teams: ?
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jump started car (flat battery)
19. Something You Throw Away: Junk
20. Things You Shout: Jerk!!
21. Cartoon Character: Jessica Rabbit