Monday 25 June 2007

Scrap Shopping!!!

Dont you love it when you premit yourself to break the budget and go carzy scrap shopping??!!

I went to Penrith Superstore today as I knew there were some sales on! And whilst I was in Penrith I decided to visit
Fred the Needle. That shop is awesome!! I think they have a few different things to all the other scrap shops about.. oh, and they stock Hambly products (which no one else seems to have much of!!)! I loved that little store! If you're into sewing you'll LOVE it! They have heaps of gorgeous fabrics too (im sure Siany will go crazy in there when she visits!!) !!!

Here's what i bought:

  • 13 sheets of patterned paper and cardstock!
  • toy story stickers
  • thickers
  • cardstock letter stickers
  • 6 flowers
  • rhinestones @ $2!!
  • double sided tape
  • 7 gypsies cards which you write on!! love them!
  • large eyelets 20 for $2!! (hopefully to use for a mini book i will make in the future)
  • turn mounts
And my favourite buy...I've seen so many people use these on their Emliy Art Journal Challenges and i've always wanted one (in fact, i think i'll buy another one next time i visit fred the needle) and i found one!! Yay!!

Gotta go scrap now!!!!
Xx Jess

16 comments:

leewoodside said...

There is nothing better then scrap shopping!!!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Wow - looks like you had a great shopping day!!!

Siany said...

WOW!! You did go crazy!! I have those cardstock stickers, and I bought some new ones in a diff colour today!! I LOVE that 7 Gypsies stamp.... Maybe I could um.. test it out.. next time youre up... if you let me?? lol Those papers are gorgeous!! I cant wait to see what you do with everything!! I'll post up my purchases a bit later...

xx PS I think its good to let yourself go crazy sometimes... I think you deserve it atm!! xx

Siany said...

PPS Forgot to say that the Toy Story stickers are cute!! I think I know what theyre for... ;)
And what are turn mounts?!!?
xx

Robyn said...

Jess that stamp is my personal favorite one too! Man you've got a great haul there! I'm pea-green with envy. :D

Anonymous said...

wow...check you and your shopping out!!!
looks like fun...can't wait to see what you create!
xo

Deanna said...

girl, you got some awesome stuff!!
have fun with that!
deanna

Sarah Youde said...

Have fun with all that new stash! I have got the square 7 gypsies stamp like that, I think you need that one too :o)

Lisa said...

Ok, I'm jealous!! Looks like you'll have great fun with that bunch of goodies!! Yep, Im definately jealous!! Great blog!

Anna M said...

Oh I wish I lived closer so I could shop with you and Siany!

You definitely got some good buys!

Anne Thompson said...

Wow, that looks like soo much fun! Wish I could come and play!

Marie said...

man you got heaps of amazing things, love the look of the pp's,I was looking for that stamp a long time ago couldn't find any,Now i know for next time.
cant wait to see what you come up with,

A.S.K.-P. said...

Jess! Girl, this is just NOT FAIR! Make me jealous why don't ya! LOL LUCKY, LUCKY YOU!

random thoughts said...

How much fun have you had?! Would love to see that stamp used on your next card

Nicole said...

Cool - I'm so glad you had fun!!! It sounds like a fantastic store (you had me at fabrics!) :) The 7 Gypsies stamps are awesome. You can't find them in a store anywhere near me (I had to order mine!) - you'll wonder how you lived without it! Have fun and can't wait to see what you make!

Leah said...

mm looks like fun!! i really want that 7g stamp too.