Wednesday 12 September 2007

a *big* thankyou!!!

HI everyone...
Firstly i'd like to say a HUGE thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments on my last blog post!! It made me feel so happy to see so many of my friends being so supportive!! Thank you to all of you!!! :)

I've had a nice and busy week!!! Matt's dad Buzz is staying with us for a few weeks! He has been helping Matt out in his shop (
pro kayaks) and hanging out with us! We've been playing a few board games.. my favourite.. Smart Ass! I was lucky to recieve a RAK from Siany last week.. which included one of her sewing masterpieces!! Thanks Sian!!!

I've been so spoilet lately!!! Matty bought me a gift voucher for a scrap shop out of the blue!!! It was such a nice surprise!! And he gave me flowers last week! Such a perfect boyfriend!!

I've got one layout to share also...
"red love"
Its my first ever layout using white cardstock!!!

I'll leave you all with a photo i took yesterday while i was nannying Jade.. she was a little angel yesterday! The perfect baby!!!
Have a great day everyone!!
Xx Jess

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh such a sweety that Sian !!!
and what a lucky girl you are !! i was wondering what happened to u after your last post !! Of course there are heaps of people caring and encouraging you, you're such a cool online friend !! must meet again for a scrappy day !! ....oh i know, i always say that but never get to get around it but...it will happen i promise !! and love your LO on white !! Love it !!! Have a good week !!

Siany said...

Hey Jessa!! I commented this arvo but something screwed up so I thought I'd see if it saved - obviously not...

So...

Matty must be enjoying having his dad around!! And the extra help at the shop!! lol!! Thats a GREAT photo of them together!!
Glad you like your little RAK!! Loved the material and thought you would too! Hopefully you can find something to actually put in it!! Hehe!!
LOVE your white layout! Makes me want to do a white bkground!! Great pics of you two!!
AND Jade looks adorable!! She looks like she's loving the sunnies too! Im excited to meet her! Too too cute!!
Hope youve had a fab day!! xx

Anna M said...

Great LOs!

I'm glad that you are being "spoiled" by Matty and Siany. You deserve it.

Cute sunglasses on Jade.

Where can I get a copy online of your mag that you were published in?

Anonymous said...

It's lovely that you get along well with your father-in-law :)
I can't believe you've never used a white background before, I do it all the time, perfect for doodling on.
Great photo of Jade..they always look so funny with adults sunnies on that its worth the risk of them breaking them in order to get the photo :D

Familie Kubben said...

Great all those comments isn't it :) I love your LO! It is gorgeous, I especially like the clean style and the red color used!! Love the pic of of Jade, such a cutie :) lots of love

Anne Thompson said...

Oh what a fun rak! And I LOVE the white LO!!!!! I love using white as the background, so crisp and clean!

Essie said...

Your new LO is really great. And the pic of the little girl is awsume.

Unknown said...

Love the RAK she sent you, how lucky to have her as a friend! Also, LOVE boardgames, but I haven't played that one so maybe I'll have to try it:-)