Wednesday 11 June 2008

My Book!!!

Hi Everyone!
Before Liberty was born I hurried to publish my blog into a book! I used the Blurb.com program and today I recieved my book!! Its awesome! I totally recommend this to anyone who is thinking of publishing their blog! Yes, it takes time to edit and create your book but its totally worth it! It looks so professional! Im very happy with the result, and it cost me about $100, for a book I know I will look at and treasure forever!
Xx Jess
Front Cover
Back Cover
Some pages in the book

5 comments:

Siany said...

WOW!!! It looks fantastic! I cant wait to finish mine now! You must be so happy to have such a great way to keep your memories :)

Nessa said...

oh what a great idea
tfs

Debbie Doughty said...

That's great! How many posts did you put in your book?

Anna M said...

What a great idea! I will be doing this!

I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I love the ideal of Blurb and making a book from ones blog. I've been planning on doing this since last year and I'm so happy about how cool your book turned out. I wanted to wait until my 1 year blogversary. Oh, I'm so excited.