Libby and I have been to Mothers Group & Gymbaroo.
On wednesday Matt and I took Libby to have her 6 month injections. Poor little thing, they gave her both needles at the same time which was good and she only cried for about a minute. However that night she was crying a fair bit and seemed sad. She didnt have a temperature, but after her bath i just thought i'd push the bandaid (that was over her needle prick) a little as it was falling off, and Libby started screaming. She was obviously in pain. I gave her a bit of panadol (the first time she's ever taken panadol) and she seemed to calm down within 10 minutes. She's got a nasty bruise there now.
- can sit for long periods of time unassisted
- eats two meals a day and still has 6 breastfeeds a day
- sleeps through the night much more often than not
- can get up on her hands and knees and rock back n forth, she goes backwards well, and is starting to inch forward
- loves socialising with other babies
- loves going to feed the ducks
- she's a very happy girl, always smiling
- her squeals are very high pitched, the happier she is, the louder the squeal.
- loves having books read to her
We are so lucky, Matt and I love her very much!!!
Here she is on all fours.....Here she is in the little outfit my dad bought her ages ago, and she now fits in...On thursday Libby and I braved the shopping centre to do some more xmas shopping, im nearly done, will have to go back though, unfortunately. It was so busy! Whilst we were there we hung out with some of our mothers group friends and then went shopping!