Saturday 3 May 2008

For Fun...

Hi Everyone!
I saw this on my friends Facebook page, and I thought i'd fill it out and put it on my blog! Its pretty long but I know i'll enjoy looking back and reading the answers in the future. Im not going to tag anyone but if anyone feels like doing it too, leave me a comment and a link to your blog cos i'd love to read your answers too!

The Basics:
Hair Colour: Bunette, with a bit of blonde creeping through
Eye Colour: Bluey grey, I think
Height: Um, 168cm, I think
Marital Status: De Facto. Waiting for a proposal!! Heheheh
Photo of Me: My Favourite...
Car: I don’t have a favourite, but I guess I will say my car, ASTRA, cos it gets me from A-Z!
Movie: Erin Brocovich
Hobby: Scrapbooking and Photography
Singer: Don’t have a favourite
Book: At the Moment. ‘The Escape’ by Carolyn Jessup. True story about Escaping a Cult
School Subject: Art was fun
Food: Chocolate
Restaurant: The Swiss Cottage Restaurant of course!!
Animal: Ruby and Minou. My cats!
Store: Anything with Baby stuff in it at the moment!!! And Target!
Baby Name: Well, you’ll have to wait another 4 weeks to find that out!!!
Person in your Life: All my Family, Matty and our baby ‘Budda’ who we still haven’t met yet!

This OR That:
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Big Mac or Whopper: Seeing as im a Coeliac, neither. But I’d say Big Mac from my Gluten Days!
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi Max
Beer or Wine: Neither – don’t drink
Coffee or Tea: Tea, Black with one sugar thanks! ;)
Facebook or My Space: Facebook!
Summer or Winter: Summer, although since I’ve been pregnant, I’ll have to say winter!
Windows or Mac: Windows
Cats or Dogs: Cats
Rain or Shine: Shine
Chips or Popcorn: Popcorn
Salty or Sweet: Sweeeeeet
Plane or Boat: Plane for sure!
Morning or Night: Both
Movie or Play: Nothing better than seeing a live performance, so I’ll say Play.
Walk or Drive: haha, Drive!
Money or Love: LOVE ♥
Breakfast or Dinner: Breakfast
Paint or Wallpaper: Paint
House or Apartment: I live in an apartment but if I had the choice…definitely HOUSE!

Do you…
Smoke: No
Drink: Fluids, yes. Alcohol, no.
Have any pets: Yes, but they live with my Mum and Dad – Ruby and Minou
(here I am with my two cats - photo taken in 2005! Its the only one I could find of both the cats together)

Have any children: One on the way… 24 days to go – not that im counting or anything! LOL
Exercise: Um, I’d say yes (pre pregnancy) Indoor Climbing. But Matty would say that’s not exercise.
Spend you life on Facebook: Um, tragically yeah, but im enjoying it before I become a busy Mum.
Play on a sports team: Nope
Belong to any Organisations: No
Love your job: I’m in between jobs atm. Loved my waitressing job and im positive im going to love being a Mum too!!
Love to cook: NO! Hate it.
Play an instrument: I did learn Piano when I was little, but im not very good.
Sing: I love to sing, but lets just say, if I auditioned for Australian Idol, I’d probably get on TV, but not in a good way!! Lol!
Dance: Also, I Love to dance, but if it auditioned for So you think you can dance, I’d also probably get on TV, also NOT in a good way!
Speak Multiple Languages: English and Francais
Ice Skate: Yes! Its good fun!
Swim: At the beach
Paint: No, not really. Im not very good.
Write: I write in my Diary, my Blog and also letters.
Ski: Yep, not all that well though! But its been a couple of years since I hit the slopes. Its great fun!
Juggle: No, I have trouble even catching a ball. My Brother on the other hand… he can juggle 5 balls!

(here he is juggling 3 clubs)
Have you ever…
Been Drunk before noon: Nope
Got caught telling a lie: Most probably
Got a speeding ticket: Yes, and the stupid thing was, it was a fixed speed camera where they have 3 signs before you even get to the camera. Idiot!
Been Arrested: no
Failed a class: no
Screened your phone calls: Yes. I don’t answer if I don’t know the #. They can just leave a message and then I’ll return it. Im sick of telemarketers calling me!
Eaten food off the floor: yes
Stuck gum under a desk: Um, I cant remember doing it, but I probably did once during my time in high school
Wished you were someone else: No. I wish I could dance like people, or sing like others, or be smart like some, but im also happy being me.
Cried during a movie: Yes. I hate sad movies. Id much rather laugh through a movie!

Other:
Describe yourself in one word: Happy
Biggest fear: Death
Biggest Mistake: Don’t have one
Your proudest accomplishment: Little Budda that’s growing inside me
#1 priority in your life: Little budda and my whole family.
Dream Job: at the moment its to be a stay at home mum… my dream job is about to come true!!!
Where are you right now: at the computer, obviously!!
Where would you rather be: Im happy here right now!

Xx Jess

4 comments:

Siany said...

You would SO get on 'so you think you can dance' - mainly for your interpretive dance, but also the Irish dancing! Im definitely a fan! :)
Cant believe its only 24 days until bub says hello! So exciting!! :D
x

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I like your answers and I'll do this "test" too ;-P !!

Have a good day :)
Love Carole

Mrs Pretzel said...

So great to see that the baby is doing well!! LOVE that photo of your brother juggling!

Debbie Doughty said...

Great post ;0
Looking forward to the one announcing the baby!!!
Not long now...