Saturday 18 October 2008

Visit from Mum...

Hello!
I've had the visit of my mum (pictured above) for a couple of days! We had a good time together! We went to Manly and just hung out at home + I got to go back to bed in the morning whilst Mum played with Libby!!! She also brought down this thing (pictured) that was given to us from a customer at the restaurant. Liberty loves it and thinks she is so clever! Its so cute to watch her in it...
We also dressed her up in her little traditional Swiss Dress! She looked so cute in it...
I can hear Libby in her cot now, so I better get her up and start playing with her!!
Xx Jess

5 comments:

Anna M said...

Love the Swedish dress!

Siany said...

Not long now until she gets her own Swiss photo on the wall at the cottage!! lol! So so cute! I love the bell too - I want one with my birthyear on it hahahah!
She looks so content in her little jumping thingy! I bet your mum was happy to go for a 'spontaneous' visit!
xx

Essie said...

So cute!!
Love the little dress. And what a wonderful gift to play with.

How sweet your mum took care of Liberty so you could cuddle back into bed. Hmm Wonderful idea!

Have a great week.
Lots of love, es

Familie Kubben said...

He Jessy, it;s been a while... I just love your pictures of Libby, she really is a cutie :D and that dress, I just love the way she looks in it!! Enough pictures to scrap :D love, Judith

saffiertje said...

Great dress... She looks wonderful in it!