Wednesday 23 January 2008

Playing Catch Up...

Hi!!!
I haven't blogged for a week and seems like i've got so much to show'n'tell! So i hope this post wont be too boring for you all!!

Last night Matty and I built the baby's cot!!! It looks so cute! Im so happy we built it! Here are some piccies...

As you can see from the photos... we still have a lot of organising to do in that room! So im glad we've started early!!!

For christmas I recieved some money from my parents and grandparents so with it i bought myself a desk so I can have a scrap area!! Its awesome! I love having everything out and not having to pack it all away after every time I scrap!!

The little shelving unit on top of the desk is actually a CD and DVD shelf! I bought it because I knew if I lay it horizontal, it would be prefect to store my scrapbooking goodies (and it is!!)

I was very excited to see that in this month's Scrapbooking Memories Magazine (Vol 9 No 9) I got this layout published...

"smile"

I was also so excited to see this layout published again with a great little comment about it!! Thank you!!! It really made my day...

"fun together"


Also around christmas time i recieved a parcel from this talented lady... Esther!
It was such a lovely surprise!! Thank you Esther for the RAK! I cant wait to use all the goodies in it!!!

Im still nannying little Jade, who is growing up so fast!! She's 17 months old now!! And such a little character, and she gives the best cuddles!! Such a sweet baby! Here are a couple of photos I took with my camera phone (so as you can see they aren't the best quality!)

This is Jade in a cute little outfit with her cat 'boot'...
Jade on her new couch! She loves it! This is her relaxing and watching baby babble on tv...
My friends Daria and Marty came over with their baby boy Kaia the other day!! Kaia is such a cutie and such a good baby! It was great to hang out with you guys!! Come over again SOON!!!
I hope you are all having a lovely day!! Im off. Hopefully i'll get motivated to scrapbook this afternoon!!
If you havent already... dont forget to vote if you think we are having a boy or a girl (in the side bar>>>) and dont forget to leave a comment so I know who has voted & what they are thinking!!!
Xx Jess

6 comments:

Debbie Doughty said...

Not boring at all! It's fun to see the baby preparations and your great new scrap area. Besides, it's your blog - blog whatever you want!

Nicole said...

Cot looks awesome, and love all your bargains. Great pick ups.

Saw one of your pages in For Keeps this month too. Congrats. Love it.

Have a fabulous day

Nicxx

Siany said...

Gorgeous cot!! Its so so cute!! I bet the nursery is going to look great after youve finished with it!
Your scrap desk looks fab too! I hope you did scrap this arvo! I LOVE that shelf... may have to find one myself lol!
Youre so lucky to be surrounded by so many babies lately! Jade is adorable and little Kaia is getting so big!
Congrats on your publishings! What a great surprise for you!
xx

Wati Basri said...

i have not swing by for quite sometimes...and to see the great news..is just GREAT!! CONGRATS on hvg a lil one soon...take care :)
n loving that cot & of course CONGRATS on your LO being published!!

Essie said...

The baby cot looks so lovely. And believe me, it looks even better when the little one is lying in it. Congretz on the publishing of your LO. Love that LO. And of course.... you're welcome.... hope you have fun with the RAK (I'm glad it made it all the way to Australia)

Lots of love.
Es

Anna M said...

You guys look sooo happy! I am so happy for you both!

The CD thing for the desk is an awesome idea. I'll have to start looking for something like that.